La versione Xbox One di PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds sarà aggiornata domani e arriverà finalmente la mappa “Miramar”, disponibile già da tempo su PC.
Con il nuovo aggiornamento di PUBG, gli sviluppatori hanno promesso di migliorare l’ottimizzazione del gioco, permettendo grazie ad un sistema intelligente, di far caricare la porzione di mappa in cui il giocatore sta atterrando prima delle altre. Questa modifica eviterà che i giocatori atterrino su porzioni di mappa ancora non caricate.
Vi lasciamo inoltre la lista completa delle modifiche che avverranno con l’aggiornamento:
Optimisation and stabilisation
- Both Miramar and Erangel have significantly improved overall game performance on the Xbox One/S/X and stability has also been improved.
- Optimisation and stabilisation is still the dev team’s top priority. Our goal is to deliver constant improvements.
- The free-fall and parachuting process has been optimized, leading to performance improvements during the initial stages of each game.
- The world loading process has been optimized, allowing buildings and their interiors to load simultaneously and reducing the overall rendering time.
- The handling of resources for unseen nearby characters’ movements has been optimized to improve performance of the game.
- Handling resources of equipping and unequipping items of unseen nearby characters have been optimized to improve performance during the early game and to reduce the likelihood of crashes
- Character inventory loading has been optimized, improving response time when opening inventory and reducing crashing.
- Unoccupied vehicles/boats have been optimized to increase the overall performance of the game.
- Emotes have been added. Emote UI will show up if you press the LB+RB buttons at the same time. Choose an emote with the right analog stick and press down with the R stick to use the selected emote.
- Scopes have been changed to be more realistic
- Expanded all scopes’ field of view
- Added a parallax effect when moving weapons quickly while ADS
- Added vignetting (darker edges), chromatic aberration (color difference caused by light refraction), and a distortion effect on the edge of scopes
- Aim acceleration can now be turned off in settings.
- Setting menu has been specially improved for Xbox platform.
- Colorblind mode and other modes that could help the gameplay have been added.
- We’ve removed the grenade’s knockback effect for player characters when dealing non-lethal damage (if players are killed by a grenade, they’ll still be knocked back)
- Added new grenade hit effects and animations
- ‘Key legends’ function has been added for gameplay controls. It can be turned off in settings.
- Lobby loading screen is now more clean.
- Matchmaking can be started in the PLAY menu after selecting the game mode.
- Map selection will be added soon
- Matchmaking UI has been improved, allowing more pleasant entrance into the game.
- REWARDS menu has been changed to STORE menu.
- Go to CRATES in STORE menu to get crates.
- Go to MY ITEMS in STORE menu to open the crates you obtained.
- Game option settings can now be popped up.
- Leaderboard display method has been modified, allowing users below certain ranks to see their ranks in percentage.
- Lobby UI overall has been improved.
- Fixed an issue causing punching to slow down movement while sprinting
- In spectator mode, water sounds sometimes inappropriately continued after changing perspective. This has now been fixed
- When preparing to throw grenades, the projection visualization no longer inappropriately penetrates through objects
- You can now freelook while automatically swimming forward in water
- Sights should no longer become blocked while in ADS position after attaching high-magnification scopes
- Fixed an issue preventing some teammates’ map markers from showing on the compass
- Fixed some problems preventing interacting pop-ups from functioning properly in certain situations
- Fixed the problem preventing players from changing seats in vehicles
- Fixed the problem wherein turning off BGM in the lobby setting window didn’t work
- There was a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck in a leaning position (caused by going prone while leaning). This is now fixed.
Link all’acquisto del gioco:
[amazon_link asins=’B077NMJLL4′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’GameIndustry’ marketplace=’IT’ link_id=’5190524e-5e99-11e8-bbaa-8930f335e1b2′]
Classe ’98, appassionato fin da piccolo da videogiochi e tecnologia, laureato in informatica presso l’Università degli Studi di Camerino. Amante della DC Comics e del cinema.